nervous

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Abby and Pickles are being spayed today. Abby is having an umbilical hernia repaired as well. They went in at 9am and we'll get them back around 3pm I think. I know they'll be fine, still doesn't stop to anxiety though. :?

I can imagine how you feel, but they'll be fine, don't worry. :hug:

Awwwww :hug: I know they'll do great, hang in there.

ferny said:
Don't wish me luck. They're the ones having their bits messed with. :mrgreen:

Thanks guys. :)

yeah but you sound more nervous than the animals ferny. They are gonna be okay. I have had a pet go under heavy operation after being hit by a truck. That dog made it through and lived for many years later. I WISH YOU ALL SOME LUCK!!! Let us know how it turns out!!

We phoned up at 2:30 and were told that Abby has come round fine and that Pickle was having her last stitch put in. We were asked to phone back in an hour. Only 15mins to go. :)

now if all the stupid people who seem to be breeding would follow abby and pickles advice and tie it up, we wouldnt be in such a predicament. :wink:

md

They're back now. They are both still groggy and as I type, both conked out. Pickles is crying a bit and won't stop. I'm putting it down to her still coming round. She only came out of theatre an hour or so ago. I hope nothing is wrong.
They haven't eaten for 21 hours or drank since 7am this morning (it's 5:30 right now). So it could be a mixture of that to.

We go back in three days for a check up, then in ten days to have stitches removed.

ferny said:
They're back now. They are both still groggy and as I type, both conked out. Pickles is crying a bit and won't stop. I'm putting it down to her still coming round. She only came out of theatre an hour or so ago. I hope nothing is wrong.
They haven't eaten for 21 hours or drank since 7am this morning (it's 5:30 right now). So it could be a mixture of that to.

We go back in three days for a check up, then in ten days to have stitches removed.

Yep be patient and strong there ferny... they meds will probably make them yak up a bit too. they will be down for a bit and real pissy too, but hings will be back to norm in no time. trust me, been there- got the tshirt!

Yeah, Pickles has already growled at me. :mrgreen:
Abby on the other hand just couldn't care less. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back