What's new

Net book backup for safari trip

I wish you a very wonderful holiday and maybe next time you can visit Namibia too!! This place is a photographers dream!
I see the ASUS has an option for 8 cell battery which may be a little heavier but sure worth it for the extra life. Good luck with your choice and safe travel
 
Thanks Namibia. I understand there are some beautiful places to visit in Namibia. If there is a "next" time, maybe it will be there. It is a very expensive undertaking for us in Canada, the flights to and from southern Africa represent about 25 to 30 percent of the total cost, so it is not a journey we will make again soon.

Regards,

WesternGuy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom