New Action used...C&C

katy625

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo of my son I took (while holding him):D......I can't make up my mind if this works. I downloaded VirtualPhotographer onto my PS Elements and tried out a new action from their set. I also played with the lighting a little bit.....but one thing I have noticed about ALL of their actions is that it adds a TON of noise. LOTS. But...then again...noise can give a pic character....i think...have you ever looked at a pic so long that you lose the ability to judge its quality properly? I sometimes will come back to a photo a couple of days later and say "oh no, this has to change"......is this one of those?

james-3-1.jpg

I don't know. I think the photo itself is cute and fun but when I look at it I feel like my eyes are all cloudy. Its just too hazy.

light seems a little harsh...lol i love the baby's expression! hilarous

thanks :) yeah it looks cloudy because of the action i tried out. the action is what made the fuzzy baby glow and also the light on the face....both of which were not on the original pic. its like sometimes actions look good but i find that most i come across are just too much. i guess its why i usually just edit them myself.

I think it looks too much like a surveillance monitor.. I believe you wouldn't have needed a 3rd party action or plugin to achieve a nice B&W for this.. just desaturate, play with some levels and contrast abit would do nicely.

Most reactions

Back