Grouping Actions In PS 2024

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I downloaded PS 2024 to the new computer and rel9aded my actions. In previous versions I've had my actions in sets under headings. However the first problem I encountered was 2024 wouldnt let me transfer headings and groupings. When I went in to 2024 it would let me enter set headings but would not let me drag actions into the set. Also noticed that the "Add page" icon at the bottom of the manage actions popup is no longer there. Anyone know how to group in sets in 2024.

Are you in PS2024 or the Beta version of PS? I have both and the Beta seems to be the default. If I open Creative Cloud I can open the 2024 version from there. In the Beta my brushes and Actions are not loaded automatically. So I open the other version to use those items. I haven't tried loading them into the Beta. Too many to do.

With the last few updates for PS some of my Actions will not work. I get an error about "not available". I don't know the full text message.

I don't believe it's the Beta version of 2024. I've also found some things that no longer work, the two I hate to lose are the plug ins Adobe Texture Pro and Adobe Stock.

Update: I solved my drag snd and drop into groups issue....sort of. 2024 will not let you drag and drop sets into another set. You have to move each individual actions. Kind of a PITA when you have a lot of actions. Looks like they'd have a batch option.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back