New addition the family

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2016-11-03_12-29-46.jpg

Nice car! The image quality is outstanding, as is the depth of field, but the background could be a bit more dynamic. Try something like a dead end road in the middle of nowhere or an otherwise empty road. Or a particularly dynamic parking lot. Etc.

It's a Toyota with a different badge on it! woo
Appropriate that it has a stake in Fuji Industries.
I am still partial to American engineering. It's cute though. The front looks like a cross between a Samurai and a Pug. Ahh woof

It's a Toyota with a different badge on it! woo
Appropriate that it has a stake in Fuji Industries.
I am still partial to American engineering. It's cute though. The front looks like a cross between a Samurai and a Pug. Ahh woof

I drive a Toyota, not a flashy one but it's the most reliable set of wheels I've ever had and gets awesome MPG. :)
(BTW in the past, when I lived in the States, I've had a Buick, an LTD, a Mustang II, a Mercury and an Oldsmobile. Most were fine cars [not the Olds Firenza or the Mustang] but all cost an arm and a leg to run.)

While Toyota is lexus this ain't no camry.

Yes I've driven both. No comparison.

Anyways this is for my other half to bring the kids to school. If it was for myself it would have been a clean, low mile, 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR.

Nice car! The image quality is outstanding, as is the depth of field, but the background could be a bit more dynamic. Try something like a dead end road in the middle of nowhere or an otherwise empty road. Or a particularly dynamic parking lot. Etc.

Thanks. Debbie wanted a quick pic. This is in the driveway, lol. This is a quick night shot before bed too.

Nikon Df
85mn f1.4D
10 seconds
F2
ISO 500

I thought it might be a ferret...kind of popular on here.

Most reactions

Back