Scatterbrained
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2010
- Messages
- 2,184
- Reaction score
- 1,083
- Location
- Yucca Valley, Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This little lady joined us last week, a wee bit early too. 
My wife watching the monitor and waiting for the drugs :mrgreen:
The first "postpartum" photo I was able to take as I was working the video camera from the time we made it into the delivery room.
Checking the vitals...
already glaring at the camera
Meeting her big sis for the first time
Calling it a night..
My wife watching the monitor and waiting for the drugs :mrgreen:
The first "postpartum" photo I was able to take as I was working the video camera from the time we made it into the delivery room.
Checking the vitals...
already glaring at the camera
Meeting her big sis for the first time
Calling it a night..