What's new

New additions

Heya cubitfox. Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
It sure helps to get more replies if you could make your photos show directly inside your thread!
As to the "streak" ... I feel that exposure time was too long and part of the photo is glaringly white and blown. Plus you have a dust spot on your sensor. (Be glad it's only that one - that I could spot - cause I have hundreds --- lots of "cloning" required... :()
 
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Really nice streak for about two-thirds of the photo on the right side of the image. The left side is quite blown out; would have liked to see the same streak al across the image.
Great creativity on this one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom