AutumnDream TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2012 #1 Hello everyone! I am pretty new on these forums, and I would like some constructive criticism on a few of my photos. Let me know what I can do to improve them 1. Orange Lily f/2.7, ISO-100, 1/1250 sec. 2. Spring Popcorn f/4.5, ISO-200, 1/100 sec. 3. Kitten on the Prowl f/5, ISO-200, 1/500 sec.
Hello everyone! I am pretty new on these forums, and I would like some constructive criticism on a few of my photos. Let me know what I can do to improve them 1. Orange Lily f/2.7, ISO-100, 1/1250 sec. 2. Spring Popcorn f/4.5, ISO-200, 1/100 sec. 3. Kitten on the Prowl f/5, ISO-200, 1/500 sec.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2012 #2 Photography Compositon Tips and Tutorials: Things You Need To Know