KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Photography Beginner's forum description has been updated (typos will soon be corrected).

The Photography Beginner's forum is for - "Brushing up on some of the basics? The Beginner's forum is for asking basic technical photographic questions about things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering modes, focusing modes."

Most other topics will be inappropriate as thread topics for the Beginner's forum. The Beginner's forum is about the topic of the query, not the experience level of the thread starter.

Please use good judgement when deciding which forum you choose to start a thread in.

As noted in the updated Beginner's forum description, the appropriate Section of TPF's forums for photo sharing and/or photo C&C is found by scrolling down to one of the forums in TPF's - Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique.
Plus, a link to that section, and a link to the Camera Forum section, is right there in the Beginner's forum description for your convenience.

TPF also has the Camera Forum section for "What camera should I get", "What lens should I get", "What flash should I get", etc. There is a general Equipment and Products forum, and there are brand specific forums that also have brand specific sub-forums for lenses and other accessories. If your query is about a Nikon/Canon/Pentax/Sony camera, put in the Nikon/Canon/Pentax/Sony forum, not the unspecific Equipment and Products forum. If your query is about a Nikon/Canon/Pentax/Sony lens, put it in the Nikon/Canon/Pentax/Sony lens forum, etc.

For image editing and image editing software questions - please use the Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery

I
f you have a question about doing video - please use the new! - DSLR Video Discussion

Most reactions

Back