What's new

NEW black quick rapid NIKON CANON Camera Sling Strap

odelan2004

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
For sale

strapsingle.jpg
strapsingle2.jpg

doublestrap4.jpg

doublestrap3.jpg



Price $25.99
Address Sydney New South Wales, Australia
package includes
1 strap
1 connect base

contact for more info.

ebay and face-2-face transaction available

sell view finder and double strap as well.

phone: 0425239422
email: odelan2004@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
I have one, works like a charm.
 
show you the picture. The base connector. Looks like a screw. I call it a screw:er:
screw1.jpg

screw2.jpg

screw3.jpg
 
I have one similar to this and doesnt used it at all. I like the plate since i can have my monopod mount without having to unscrew the "screw" everytime i need it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom