What's new

New Camera, back from a year hiatus.

Impressions

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm Matt, and I'm in the US ARMY. I haven't been on here in forever but I bought a t2i recently because I want to get back into it. Here's my first shot with it.

I know the sky takes up too much of the frame, but there was nothing on the ground below where my frame ends to move down to :(

Carnival in El Paso
$579080_10150977405847501_570522500_13172483_2054535912_n.webp

EDIT: Please offer some constructive criticism!

Edit Edit: Why does it say I only have 1 post?
 
Nice colourful image, a bit cluttered and very busy - there is no "subject" that is the focus of the image, so it does nothing for me, but that is just me.
______________
WesternGuy
 
Cool thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom