New Camera - hopefully soon

If your budget is only $500 you should also look into a sony A100 It has all the same options as the cannon and the Nikon but with a image stabilizer built into the camera body.you have to buy a special lens for Nikon and canon. it's a very easy camera to use also. Everyone in here is going to tell you to buy what they like. I just recommended the sony cause it's more in your price range and it comes with a decent kit lens for around $500.00. but i would recomend going to a shop and seeing what you like for yourself. Just thought i'd trow my half a cent in

Well...... LMAO..... I got my new camera Saturday evening... and I didn't go with either the Canon or the Nikon. After being in the store and holding all of them, and comparing a lot of the features, I realize that there really are not THAT many differences between the different manufacturers.... So I went with the Pentax K100DSuper with the basic 18-55mm lens for now. It came with a $100 mail in rebate, which made it cheaper than any of the other models, but it has the built-in image stabilization, which was a selling point for me. My next purchase will be the 70-200mm lens, probably after the first of the year, when I get the rebate money back.

Most reactions

Back