What's new

New Cavallino Classic (Ferrari show) pics!

forzaF1

Ultimate Ferrari Tifosi
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville,TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
Sorry that I am just posting these, now I have been back home from this event for a while. If any of you are wondering, "Cavallino" is the Italian word for Ferrari's prancing horse symbol. This is one of the biggest Ferrari shows of the year, with some of the rarest Ferraris in the world that show up every year. It is held on the lawn of the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach. I highly recommend it to anyone who has the slightest bit of interest in cars. PM me if you have any questions about the event/photos, etc.


All of them are here!... http://johnburrowphotography.fotki.com/cavallino-classic-2007/

Thanks,

John

 
I'm REALLY diggin' the detail shots. Looks like it was awsome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom