New challenge

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At Terri's suggestion, I'm posting these here. These need an "alt" or Terri touch. Holga-fied, Faux IR or a bromoil look. Lemme see what you guys can do.

wholedogside.jpg

wholedog.jpg

These need an "alt" or Terri touch. Holga-fied, Faux IR or a bromoil look.
I'll be honest, I don't know what those should look like :oops: So I just looked at a bunch of pics on the net. Here's what I came up with. I think it might need to have a little more grain/noise added to give it that 'old' look?

wholedog.jpg

OK, so after looking at more pictures and seeing hobbes' version, I think this might be closer than my 1st try?

wholedog1.jpg

lmao, both of your efforts are very cool. I'm watching this thread to see who gets closest to PG's vision of "the Terri touch". ;)

Aubs, I am very impressed with the PS "SX-70 manipulation". Looks like you manipulated it and then printed it out on inkjet canvas. :thumbup: Almost as cool as what you'd do with a real Polaroid! :razz:

Woodsac, I've no idea what you're doing - but it looks really good! :D I like the second one over the first one.

Here is what I think it would like like with a 6x6 Holga. First off it would have to be square:confused: Then have major light fall off at the edges, and be soft focus. Kinda like this

holgatest.jpg

wholedog.jpg

I basically screwed around in photoshop until I got something that I liked. I don't know if it fits in with "alt process" but it works for me. Here's the process...

1. Virtual Photographer Plug-In "Brownie" Function (Basically Sepia)
2. Add Noise (Around 5%)
3. Texturizer (Canvas)

I tried a Holga action, but it didn't work out too well. I also tried infrared, but it either turns it blue like woodsac's first one, or if you do black and white it looks like you just messed around with brightness and contrast. It just supersaturates the white and creates a blown out image with little to no detail.

I would recommend downloading the Virtual Photographer Plug-In if you do not have it. It can be found here.

Don't really know what the effects should look like from what I could see with a quick look on googe they are somethnig like this:

Holga-fied
olgafiedresize5le.jpg

Bromoil
bromoil3wk.jpg

Most reactions

Back