What's new

New Colors

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunlight_by_BloodPromisercopy.jpg
 
For some reason I find the watermark in the center really distracting to the image. My eyes are drawn to it not the photo.
 
I like, brilliant shot. :mrgreen:
 
Yeah, I was trying something new. Guess it didn't work out. =\

withoutcopyright-1.jpg
 
Thank you, now I can feel the warmth of the shot without those pesky mosquitoes. Great capture!

-Shea
 
Yay! Thanks! =)
 
Better, thanks. Very moody. I like. Be curious to see it a little less saturated.
 
Very nice shot...definitely like it better without the watermark though :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom