New contest idea!!

I appreciate the submissions...... And have to say that there are already some very creative entries! Keep them coming, submit them VIA PM only (to help keep it somewhat anon......). And try to submit VIA code so I can easily repost. Thanks!

My internet connection is compromised, and I must fall back to HQ (uni) to write this - which is a fair distance to walk.

Loved the vid! Soooo, how long did you revise your old grammar books? ;)

I appreciate the submissions...... And have to say that there are already some very creative entries! Keep them coming, submit them VIA PM only (to help keep it somewhat anon......). And try to submit VIA code so I can easily repost. Thanks!

I think you might wanna save and repost rather than using the code justto make sure it's completely annon (not that people are overly worried about it i would imagine.) If you post someone else's flickr link or whatever it could give it away

Let's say submissions need to be in by Wednesday, Aug 31st by 11:59 pm Central

Keep them coming folks! I won't be reposting anything under a different host, since some folks don't allow editing...

We are all adults here (most of the time) so I can assume that for the sake of the game people can refrain from following links back to hosting sites, and keep the voting anon rather than make this a popularity contest.......

That would be groovie.

I've been thinking on the words for a few days now. So far I've been at a loss... :er:

Yeah, It would be great if the three words were "Snapshot" "Kids" "Backyard".

I'd be King Turd of Poop Mountain if that were the case. :lol:

(and yes, I realize those words don't fit the verb, noun, adjective description.....)

I haven't taken mine yet, but I'll be on it first thing tomorrow. I had a rather interesting self-portrait shoot after seeing that weirdo's.

lol, I think I know which post you are talking about. Did yours come out better? haha

I haven't taken mine yet, but I'll be on it first thing tomorrow. I had a rather interesting self-portrait shoot after seeing that weirdo's.

lol, I think I know which post you are talking about. Did yours come out better? haha

Go check it out and see for yourself, I need some C&C on my photos.

No one ever seems to give me any, and I'm not sure why.

Its the Self Portrait shoot one on here.

Most reactions

Back