New contest idea!!

Lets go folks! I'd love to have a few more submissions on this one!

ironically, I don't thinkI'm going to have time to participate. Kids' birthdays and school starting this week have paralyzed me in the way free time. I've been brain storming about a way to get it done at work with my lunch break, btu am at a loss.

Hopefully I can scrape something together tonight.

I think you would have an unfair advantage after seeing all the submissions but I'd like to see what you come up with too.

I think you would have an unfair advantage after seeing all the submissions but I'd like to see what you come up with too.

You'd think so......But honestly its quite the opposite. Since I do have access to all of the submissions, I CAN'T use any of the ideas already submitted. Wouldn't want to be acused of plagiarism, now would I? I could lie and say I came up with the ideas first, but there's no honor in that......

Fact is, there are precious few submissions right now, but all of them are creative. I'm still wracking my brain trying to come up with something.

Also, in kiiping with the spirit of the beginners forum, I think we whould open the voting up for C&C as well, since we (well you anyways) have the ability to critique pics anonymously. (well the pics will be anonymous, the critiquers won't...... critiquers? Is that even a word?!? Probably not. )

You can get an inspiration at a gentleman club strad. You will see a lot of plastics over there.

You can get an inspiration at a gentleman club strad. You will see a lot of plastics over there.

Does silicone really qualify as a plastic?

Besides, I believe that these days the FDA only approves Saline implants....... Wouldn't be the same with Saline. False inspiration there.

Goodness I didn't realize you had been in my "focus your vision class".

Has been a long time since I gave that assignment :)

I give a similar assignment, only using adjectives in a class called "focus your vision".

Can't wait :D

Will there be a new thread for voting?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back