What's new

New England's Forgotten

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Salem%20Day%20-%20Salem%20People%20-%20041%20bw%20crp.jpg


Homeless gentleman... I felt kinda bad because I think I was annoying him taking his pic, but... err... well, I guess I suck.
 
Yeah, I have to agree. He doesn't really look 'homeless' to me. Even his beard looks fairly well groomed.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Well, to be honest, I dunno if he was... he might have just been drunk. He seemed very sad and alone and he sat there still like that for hours. Dunno.
 
Well, I guess there isn't really any way to tell... All it would take to groom your beard is some scissors and a mirror...lol.

But yeah - drunk guy on a bench works too. :lol:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
If I had more nerve I might hav tried to ask... :)
 
No need to ask anything. Just sit down next to him and say "Hi."

At least, in the US, as opposed to here in France, people don't think you're weird for saying HI! when crossing them on a sidewalk :) Can't get used to that **** here :(

By just saying HI you put the ball in his court and if he wants to talk/chat, he will. If he doesn't, walk away. No harm done. But if he does, who knows who you are going to meet. There are some very nice people on the street, no matter how they sometimes smell. :)
 
After shooting some photos of hobos in downtown SF awhile ago, i learned that they make great models for photography. Most of them are nice and will kindly oblige to have their photos taken. One of the hobos i snapped a picture of requested only a cup of coffee, which i bought for him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom