New experience

suemack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Was the passenger instead of the driver on the wkend so took a few pics as we travelled. Very interesting and much more difficult than I thought it would be............ :shock: things whizzed past before I'd even started to focus :lol: A few turned out ok though....this is one. Taken travelling 100km on the open road :wink: hanging out the window :lol: with Canon 300D, 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM lens.

cartrip-25.jpg

and.......Newbie Question :D
...... is it better to post linked thumbnails or full size images?

thanks
sue

the sky is fantastic. the blue color and the clouds are great.

it would be better without the power cords, if you could cut them down it would be much better :D

about the images you place here, i prefer it as a viewable size of the photo at about 800x600 resolution then a link to the photo.
this way i can give the critics faster without being have to open new pages to just check the photo.
another reason is that some people are lazy and would like to have everything in one place. like me :D

thanks for that sk8man :D

tis true bout the powerlines but those wretched developers keep sticking them round the countryside :lol:

this is another of the pics.......advertising an art gallery in one of the small towns

artgallery.jpg

sue

suemack said:
tis true bout the powerlines but those wretched developers keep sticking them round the countryside :lol:

I can relate, they've ruined many a nice shot of the mountains around here. Takes a while to clone them out in Photoshop :)

I like that last picture you posted, it's got some great character!

thanks Alison :)

haven't achieved great success with the clone tool yet with ps.........can too often see my ps footsteps which is not a great look

sue

Most reactions

New Topics

Back