New forum section!

I only saw it because you metnioned it in your Sony A55 thread.

It was likely added sometime today. I saw some of the threads in other forum sections, so they got moved.

We've had them a few days now, though yes a very recent and new addition! Any flags (report post) on more recent threads that still need moving are appreciated as always :)

Oh lonely Pentax, I still love you...

If you have a Canon, Nikon, or Sony camera, lens, or accessory question/issue:

Camera Forum

You are kind of like the strange co-worker who likes to repeat stories that the rest of us heard a week ago but still thinks that just because he just found out about it, he should still share it with everybody else. I have no idea why I still open your threads...

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/feedback-suggestions/253197-new-forum-sections.html

And how is this even remotely the right place to post this thread?

Photography Beginner's Forum said:
Forum: Photography Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery: Brand new to photography, or brushing up on some of the basics? Don’t be shy! Talk to other beginners and ask all your basic photographic questions here. Show us some of the photos you have taken so far and get some review - so you can learn where there is room for improvement!

Hmm, yes Pentax should be added.

Also third party Lenses (ie Sigma, Tamron, Tokina ... etc) ... maybe just one Forum for that group.

You know Zeiss also counts as 3rd party along with the others ;)

It's about time and thank you very much. Once this opens up and is properly touted, I can see expansion on the horizon.

Most reactions

Back