NEW! From LA!

ArsenPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

A quick story on how photography has became one of my most favorite hobby. About 2 years ago, I used to live in San Diego and one day I was driving along a beach called Sunset Cliffs and decide to take some photos with my iPhone. So I traveled down to an area where waves created a splash by hitting the cliff. I managed to get this great shot and so I decide to stay and take few more pictures (first picture). Now, this one huge wave came in and hit the cliff and I was looking through my iPhone LCD and managed to capture the splash. The second I captured the shot, the wave hit me from head to toe (second photo). My iPhone did not function for almost 2-3 hours but as it did I managed to pull up all the images and I was amazed. The next day, I was at BestBuy purchasing my first DSLR. I always loved taking pictures but never really thought about photography; however, the splash did create more interest and made me pursue photography.

Since that day, photography became part of my life. I have also included one of my top favorite photo I have taken and edited. The photo was taken in La Jolla, CA. (last photo)

aboutto.jpg

hit.jpg

finallove.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!!

Welcome to the forums. The color is alive. One can sense the waves.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard! Great photos!

Hi and welcome :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back