What's new

New to this site

SMS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Location
Westchester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi
I am new to this site and hoping to see some beautiful photos, learn some tips, especially for wildlife photography, and get some feedback on my own photos. Most of my photos are taken on vacation and after a trip to Peru in 2015 I bought a Canon EOS. Over the last few years I have added a 10-24, 200 Prime, and the 70-300 to the 18-55 kit lens. My most recent purchase was a 2x extender for a safari I took in September. Here’s a recent favorite:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9577.webp
    IMG_9577.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
Welcome, jump right in!
 
Welcome. That is a fine Zebra shot.
 
Hi
I am new to this site and hoping to see some beautiful photos, learn some tips, especially for wildlife photography, and get some feedback on my own photos. Most of my photos are taken on vacation and after a trip to Peru in 2015 I bought a Canon EOS. Over the last few years I have added a 10-24, 200 Prime, and the 70-300 to the 18-55 kit lens. My most recent purchase was a 2x extender for a safari I took in September. Here’s a recent favorite:
Welcome to the Forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom