snowsoftJ4C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Location Bellevue, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 #1
snowsoftJ4C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Location Bellevue, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Oh and for the one of my brother, I am going to bokeh the background, and of the sunflowers, yes the focal point is out of focus :'(
Oh and for the one of my brother, I am going to bokeh the background, and of the sunflowers, yes the focal point is out of focus :'(
G guest0 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 149 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 #3 Really nice pics! How did you get number 2 to look like that? :thumbup:
snowsoftJ4C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Location Bellevue, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I used HDR, then edited it in photoshop.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 #5 I'm really liking #2. That awesome sky, the burnt gold and greens of the field and then the purple, and all in such a cool pattern as well. Very nice.:thumbup:
I'm really liking #2. That awesome sky, the burnt gold and greens of the field and then the purple, and all in such a cool pattern as well. Very nice.:thumbup:
snowsoftJ4C TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Location Bellevue, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks Dagwood!