2fastlx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This came for me last night.

70-400G

8epuvyze.jpg

Looks sexy. What sold you buying a Sony?

I like the viewfinder and the options to customize it. The gps and the way sony does the tilting on the screens. The cool part for me is the way the viewfinder shows exposure as you make changes as well as not having to worry about mirror lock up. It just works alot simpler for me.

Enjoy your new toy!

Very nice. Beautiful new toy. Look forward to seeing some of shots from it.

Sent from my .......

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice ! Can't wait to see your pictures with it.

I'm on the fence about my next lens and that one is on the short list.

I like the viewfinder and the options to customize it. The gps and the way sony does the tilting on the screens. The cool part for me is the way the viewfinder shows exposure as you make changes as well as not having to worry about mirror lock up. It just works alot simpler for me.

I love the live preview. NO chimping!

Picked up my A77 today. Haven't even really shot anything worthwhile yet and I'm in love!

The tilt guides and the way you can see your exposure change are awesomeness. The quickness of processing to the card and the fact that it takes SD instead of CF cards! I save my full cards so that is major! (yea, I know, now I'll get the "WTF? You don't reformat???" responses)....

Holly Molly now thats what I call a BIG lens :hail:

I have a feeling just to lift it you would need to get a good workout at the gym :lol:

Enjoy!!!

The tilt guides and the way you can see your exposure change are awesomeness. The quickness of processing to the card and the fact that it takes SD instead of CF cards! I save my full cards so that is major! (yea, I know, now I'll get the "WTF? You don't reformat???" responses)....

It's okay. You're new. You'll learn. They make these things now called external hard drives. Way cheaper then new sd cards for every shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back