New glass test runs

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first test shots with the New Canon 70-200 f4L IS SOOC and so far love it. Not much Time today to hunt for something more exciting so backyard will have to do for test.

1. Wide Open f4 and looks nice and sharp to me.

IMG_0001 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

2. and at F8

IMG_0004 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

Sweet! A new lens! I really like the compact size of these new high-end f/4 versions of the 70-200 zooms from Canon and Nikon. I kind of wish I owned one.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the price but I will got over it.:mrgreen:

I mean no offense but these are MUCH sharper than the Tamron you have...which is to be expected after the price. CONGRATS!

I mean no offense but these are MUCH sharper than the Tamron you have...which is to be expected after the price. CONGRATS!

I could get some sharp pictures from the tamron but its more of a effort and usually needs a little bump in post but yea your right and the canon smokes the tamron it in every way.

Congrats on your new lens! I have no remorse about my first expensive lens purchase..Over the course of a year or two its only a few bucks a day and the enjoyment of having great glass is well worth it!

Thanks Kris. The zoom is so smooth and can be turned with 1 finger ease and with no lens creep what so ever. I am going to take your suggestion on the 400mm 5.6 for the birdies on income take return.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back