New Gmail is a dead ****!!

Kolander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I waste my time trying to read, answer and classify, **** the new design with no frames and clumsy icons!! And where the hell is the yellow star for marking important messages???

I hate it, want the old and right design, this is Gmail's Windows Vista :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I waste my time trying to read, answer and classify, **** the new design with no frames and clumsy icons!! And where the hell is the yellow star for marking important messages???

I hate it, want the old and right design, this is Gmail's Windows Vista :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You should be able to revert back to classic.

"Google" how to ;)

I'll share you pain with software interface changes. It's a primary reason my facebook is hardly ever touched, because each time I head back there to check something all the menus and options have changed around and I have to spend ages trying to find or set anything.

Same with when windows changes things - and makes all the auto buttons big and shiny and hides away all the proper features someone who half knows more than a little uses.

"You should be able to revert back to classic"

I did, yet impossible :grumpy:

...It's a primary reason my facebook is hardly ever touched, because each time I head back there to check something all the menus and options have changed around and I have to spend ages trying to find or set anything...
I'm not alone :meh: But, well, Gmail never played this game before. It was too much :-x

Most reactions

Back