What's new

New here and starting photography...C&C included

summervi_jx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, I wanted to get a few opinions on a couple of images that I have taken in the past. I really like them, but I am trying to get better with my composition and setup of my images. All of my work is done on a P&S Casio Exilim(saving for an entry level Nikon as we speak), and is only editied in some cases for size. I haven't found a photo editing software that is going to leave a huge hole in my wallet, this is just for fun for me after all. So fire away and let me know what you all think...

4727699407_eef9c9925e.jpg


4016969445_51b77ee25a_b.jpg


4016968879_322c969a8b_b.jpg


Thanks in advance.
Joel
 
what lighting did you use on #2?
 
1) I enjoy the use of lines here. The lights are a little distracting though. not bad
2) light seems harsh in some areas.
3) okk
 
#1 has the right idea; needs to be simplified more -- crop distractions.

#2-3 don't do anything for me.

And Gimp is a free photo-editing software.
 
hey thanks guys and gals! I really appreciate it. The lighting in #2 was my fluorescent light from my office, I usually just end up doing snapshots, not really photograpgs, because of my limited time, and resources.
 
I like the third one - good exposure, however you got it. I would crop the left up to the first column to get rid of the bright area on the frame edge and also enough of the bottom to place the seated man about a third of the way up from the bottom edge.
 
I like 2 an 3.
2 get rid of reflections in the screen.
3 crop out the bottom 3rd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom