antwan TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2013 #1 Hello everyone im from New Jersey and love taking pictures I might not be amazing at taking them but I sure enjoy the Hobby ! Here a few: Seems my cat doesnt like flash haha Working on a house Banged up switch Casting shadows Lastly one more cat haha Well I hope you enjoyed my pictures ! =]
Hello everyone im from New Jersey and love taking pictures I might not be amazing at taking them but I sure enjoy the Hobby ! Here a few: Seems my cat doesnt like flash haha Working on a house Banged up switch Casting shadows Lastly one more cat haha Well I hope you enjoyed my pictures ! =]
ralphh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 222 Reaction score 58 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #2 The one of the switch might make an intesting B&W with some good tones. It could perhaps use a little straighening in photoshop, or a quick reshoot if it still looks like that.
The one of the switch might make an intesting B&W with some good tones. It could perhaps use a little straighening in photoshop, or a quick reshoot if it still looks like that.