New here just wanted to get acquainted :)

raryke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello my name is Robby Ryke I have been a photographer for just a little over a year. I truly became passionate about photography when my workplace had a photography contest and I took 2ND place in march 2010. I bought my first SLR in April 2010 when I realized that I may have a spot in the photography world. Like me on Facebook :) "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robby-Ryke-Photography/120945351266162" Here are a couple of my popular photos I hope you enjoy them ;)

Rainy Sunrise by Robby Ryke, on Flickr

Such a beautiful world we live in! by Robby Ryke, on Flickr

Into Darkness by Robby Ryke, on Flickr

Aren’t flowers pretty when they glow in the dark? by Robby Ryke, on Flickr

Last edited:
welcome to the forum!
nice group of images here.

im really digging the cinematic crop of the first one, and the fact that you've told the RoT to eff off! :thumbup:

2nd one has some great lines as well.

enjoy your stay!

Great photos, the first one is really inspiring.

Very nice set of pics. Think i may have removed the tree from the second one as a little distracting.....but that's just me! Plus the first one is a little too dead center for the horizon IMHO....but i'm far from being an expert....

How did you take the flower shot as this one looks really interesting?....

Very nice set of pics. Think i may have removed the tree from the second one as a little distracting.....but that's just me! Plus the first one is a little too dead center for the horizon IMHO....but i'm far from being an expert....

How did you take the flower shot as this one looks really interesting?....
Its a Photoshop plugin called Fractalius if you click the image and scroll down a bit you can see the original image before Fractalius

very nice shots, love them all.

Some really great shots here! Looked on your flickr as well, good work!
I love the editing on the flower too, very sharp and aggressive. Sweet!

Some really great shots here! Looked on your flickr as well, good work!
I love the editing on the flower too, very sharp and aggressive. Sweet!
Thanks! Its one of my favorite photos also. I had it printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper and it is hanging in my living room I always get comments on it whenever I have company at the house.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back