What's new

New here, thoughts?

RyanBurns

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
onblack.php



http://bighugelabs.com/onblack.php?id=4596768779&size=large&posted=1
 
Not too bad a scene. I wish the gray clouds in the upper right hand quadrant of the photo had a bit more "punch" however--it looks like you've held them back a bit too much, and they lack the brightness that they should have. HDR rendering can be very difficult,and everybody has his or her own opinion on how it should be done. The above is just my two cents' worth! Have a good one...
 
I like it the colours are crisp and vibrant..what PP did you do?
 
I wish the gray clouds in the upper right hand quadrant of the photo had a bit more "punch" however--it looks like you've held them back a bit too much, and they lack the brightness that they should have.

Agreed. Also there's a bad halo around the tree in the top center. Not bad but I'd go back and play a little more with the highlight smoothing to try to minimize the halo and maybe do something to brighten the sky.
 
PROTIP: Don't overuse HDR for any reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom