New here . . .

texasartgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I have been lurking here for a few days and decided to jump on in and introduce myself. I have just started up a new photography business. It is very much a side job right now. I have 2 kids. A 2.5 year old and a 9 month old that I stay home with. So, I am a tad bit busy.

My weapon of choice is a Panasonic FZ20.

Here is my website if you are interested
www.texasartgirl.com

:D

Welcome! You've got a great site and a wonderful style of photography. I also have two children (5&3) and work full time with photography as a side business that is run by myself and my ex-husband. It's a fun outlet for the artistic side :D

Nice site! I STILL haven't put one up yet.

Your work seems consistant and you have a good level of skill. I've been at this a while, and I think your pricing is too low. Remember, you're not selling 8x10s, but the image on the 8x10. Look into pricing in you area. I'm sure you'll find you at the lowest end of the market. And don't worry about department store "photography"... they could never do what you're doing!

Best of luck! I think it's gonna fly.

I'm a Dallas mom with two small children, as well. :D I have an almost-three-year-old and a barely-one-year-old. I'm not doing photography as a business at this point, but might in the future. I'd love to talk with you more, if you wouldn't mind sharing how you got started, or if you just want to chat about being a mom. :)

hello ther i am also a single mom of a 19 month old your site is really nice
looks like we will have to start a club b/c i own my own business too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back