B boker137 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 2 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2012 #1 Spent a weekend in New Hope, PA recently for a wedding and wanted to share a few shots that were taken. C&C always welcome. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. I tried not to take too many photo's at the wedding as I was a guest, but couldn't help taking a shot of this. 7. Attachments $7A5A4477.webp 145.3 KB · Views: 91 $7A5A4478.webp 144.2 KB · Views: 93 $7A5A4500.webp 112.4 KB · Views: 74 $7A5A4563.webp 243.6 KB · Views: 86 $7A5A4619.webp 212.5 KB · Views: 78 $7A5A4780.webp 150.7 KB · Views: 92 $7A5A4953.webp 116.7 KB · Views: 96
Spent a weekend in New Hope, PA recently for a wedding and wanted to share a few shots that were taken. C&C always welcome. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. I tried not to take too many photo's at the wedding as I was a guest, but couldn't help taking a shot of this. 7.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2012 #2 The hanging flowers is a perfect image for greeting card making The Engine image is wonderful Is #4 oversharpened... Those kids are superb
The hanging flowers is a perfect image for greeting card making The Engine image is wonderful Is #4 oversharpened... Those kids are superb
B boker137 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 2 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you for the feedback frequency. I agree with your statement regarding #4. Sent from my iPhone