new learnings and hates

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well its been a long time since I have been to a zoo when it is in the full grip of holidays - under full child and parent invasion. Most times in the past my family were not noy only rather late (ok we got there at 3:30pm today) but also tend to pick offseason times. Well there were a few things I noted:

1) I hate sunlight - overcast would have been far better - light just makes reflections of all the other people looking in on the glass!

2) I hate sisters with digicams -- everyone else clears way for the DSLR -- baring sisters (a real pain with 98mm as a min focal length!)

Add your general - family never give you time to take shots comment and that was the lessons.
But one thing I noted that rather - well amazed me a little - was the number of parents (not kids) who would beat on the glass to get attention of those within (as well as the lack of do not beat on the glass signs). I know kids do it - but only to be told not to - least that was the way in my day (as we are not talking that far back). Strange thing was it was a very British attitude they took - if the animal within would not turn their head they kept on beating (sometimes a little louder) for a short while before getting bord and moving on to the next - rather like the "typical" british attitude to other languages - shout english at them and if they don't get it - shout a bit louder.

Strange world we live in isn't it?

yeah you are right british people are funny.:lol:

the Brits are the scum of the Earth :lol:

Just dowhat I do when I see someone knocking on the glass, start knocking them!

They like to tax people, I'm still bitter about that one. And the y call a shoping cart a trolly.

Most reactions

Back