What's new

New Lens (80-200/2.8)

digital flower

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
36
Location
CT
Here are two from the new (used) Nikon 80-200 2.8 I got over the holidays. This is the first used lens I have bought and it came in excellent condition. Its old since it has the push/pull type zoom. It takes a little getting used to but I like how it almost doubled my zoom power (usually use a 105mm lens.) The lens came from KEH and was marked EX+, which was totally true.

sunsetbt1net.jpg

Key West, FL

africantuliptreefl1net.jpg

African Tulip Tree at Ernest Hemmingway's house. These were flowering quite high off the ground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom