foned
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2004
- Messages
- 226
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sacramento, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
i can't wait, finally getting new stuff for my camera i've had forever..
incase anyone cares, i got a canon 50mm 1.8 II lens, and Kingston Elite Pro 8 GB 133x CompactFlash Memory Card for my digital rebel xt!
I've heard lots of good, and a fair amount of bad on the lens, the basic thought seems to be you get what you paid for.. ($99 shipped, new.)
I think the next purchase should be lighting related.. i want to at least get a decent flash, using 'available light' has gotten to be annoying.. im hoping this lens will help with that and hold me over until i can purchase a flash..
incase anyone cares, i got a canon 50mm 1.8 II lens, and Kingston Elite Pro 8 GB 133x CompactFlash Memory Card for my digital rebel xt!
I've heard lots of good, and a fair amount of bad on the lens, the basic thought seems to be you get what you paid for.. ($99 shipped, new.)
I think the next purchase should be lighting related.. i want to at least get a decent flash, using 'available light' has gotten to be annoying.. im hoping this lens will help with that and hold me over until i can purchase a flash..