What's new

New lens test photos.

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
Just a few shots with my new lens. All shots in Manual mode. Not much time on my hands to explore right now, these are backyard snaps.

EOS 20D
MANUAL MODE
ISO 400
AWB
1/1600
F5.6 - MANUAL FOCUS
EF 75-5.6 IS USM

dove.jpg


ISO 400
AWB
1/500 @ F5.6
MANUAL FOCUS

dragonfly.jpg


ISO 400
AWB
1/6400 @ F5.6
MANUAL FOCUS
pinkfl.jpg


Thx for looking. cya soon.
 
wow how did you manage to capture this flying thing? it is impossible :) I tried it but it was always faster than me!!
 
LOL Mentos. About 30 shots and I actually got one fairly focused. Gotta love the digital world ! 8 )
 
Yes, well *gulp* that dragonfly in flight is --- incredibly amazing! (Oh, to be having a 20D --- but the 350D would make me happy, too ... I'm dropping hints and more hints, now that Christmas is less than 4 months away ;))
 
Cool shots M @ k o . I tried to get some of those little dragon flies on the weekend, but I missed about 10 tries. Great work on these
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom