What's new

New Lens

Scarecrow

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Yokosuka Kanagawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a new lens as I'm preparing to head out for another cruise. By cruise I mean I'm in the navy and want to get some awesome shots of jets during take off and landing. Currently I use a 70-200mmL F/4 but I'm selling it. I have been looking online and found 2 lenses I might be interested in but don't know which would be better for what I want. I found a 300mmL F/4 IS USM for $1329 or a new 70-200mmL F/2.8 IS USM for a little over $1400. Some help on this would be great. I know I could get the X2 teleconverter for the70-200 but is it worth it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom