What's new

New Life Begins Here

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A color film version of a previous shot.

newlifebeginshereleica.jpg
 
pretty interesting, makes you think.

quaint building
 
I prefer this colour version over the black and white one, since it offers a lot more detail, I see more. Maybe I wasn't supposed to see that much in the black and white one, but ... I like to see more! :D
 
I prefer this colour version over the black and white one, since it offers a lot more detail, I see more. Maybe I wasn't supposed to see that much in the black and white one, but ... I like to see more! :D

Thanks Lafoto, I appreciate your critiques.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom