What's new

new look

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7845813254_8b7c7b61f4_c.jpg
 
WOW...Excellent... But i would name it, "Our Earth is a Globe"

Regards :D
 
Nice, but some perspective correction is needed for the bent horizon.
 
this is breath-taking

LOVE IT!!!
 
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I feel some tension in the picture caused by the leading line going away from the subject (building in the distance). I would have liked it more if the line led me through the picture.
 
Nice, but some perspective correction is needed for the bent horizon.
That's the Reading Pagoda in your avatar!!! Do you live in the area?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom