NEW Mac arrived! And, while cleaning out the drawers, I found my free Gels!!

Biggs88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, the mac arrived and I found my free gels I got from the "flash bus" tour. So I gave the sb700 and a blue gel a go!

How's the shot? I did not fix the lens distortion yet. But I am more focused on the exposure. I am thinking this is where a double exposure is needed. One for the lit screen and one for everything else. I just have zero idea on how to do it!! lol

When I get elements I will play with it. . . .
2vmagp2.jpg

I like it, but you should definitely crank the brightness of the monitor and reshoot.

Awesome!!! I bought a 21.5 inch iMac that looks just like that one last month...really enjoying its wireless mouse and tiny keyboard...and the built-in speaker system is not too bad...I like the blue gel added to the flash in your photo...the shot could use a bit more top space and a slight bit of straightening of the top edge of the screen in relation to the edge of the frame.

I like it, but you should definitely crank the brightness of the monitor and reshoot.

I could try nocking the shutter speed down a step and cranking the brightness of the screen to 100%.

Thats tomorrow's project. I just packed the camera gear up!! lol

Awesome!!! I bought a 21.5 inch iMac that looks just like that one last month...really enjoying its wireless mouse and tiny keyboard...and the built-in speaker system is not too bad...I like the blue gel added to the flash in your photo!

Thanks!!

I can't complain about a thing with this mac. It's my first apple, but I can already tell its not going to be my last!

I had the 21.5 incher in my cart, but at the last second I switched it for the 27inch while ignoring the price and hitting purchase as fast as I could before I stopped myself!! lol

OK, I just spent a few min in lightroom with the photo. I think I got it fixed.

What say you?
21nqnb5.jpg

Eh, it would probably come out better if shot with the screen was exposed correctly in the original shot.

I like it... turn up the display brightness and try again. Its also a little crooked... but I do that all the time too.

btw.. 27 inch iMAC i5 paired together with a couple G5 workstations. Absolutely love it.

You're almost there. It's too bright now. Try combining both pics in photoshop.

I'd definitely want to use a screenshot from your monitor in lieu of shooting the image on the screen itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back