What's new

new member please C&C car pic

I think the street light, and the tower behind the car look a bit silly. very distracting . as well as the glare to the left of the tower.
 
....-- Since the EXIF doesn't state the lens I'd guess around f/3.5 or f/4......


thanks for the quick response. looks like ill be using this forum more often :mrgreen:. I was using a tripod and I'll pay attention the levelers more often. I also do have a lens hood which I'll use again. I'll try a darker spot too. anything els eI could do? heres the specs:

File Size: 46 kb - 639 x 426
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
Date/Time: 2010:03:21 00:59:34
Resolution: 639 x 426
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 18.0mm (35mm equivalent: 29mm...
CCD Width: 22.28mm
Exposure Time: 30.000 s
Aperture: f/22.0
ISO Equiv.: 100
Exposure Bias: 1.00
Whitebalance: Auto
Metering Mode: matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

BTW- What kind of mustang do you have?
Is that what you were looking for? :confused:

To the OP:
Did you just walk up to the car, stand there on the corner and click? It kinda looks that way and it looks quite boring. The light pole on the left is superfluous, too much head room, not low enough to have the shadows play at part (and add some room to the bottom of the image) and not enough light on the front of the car. The lens flare is not your friend.

You missed out car is ugly
 
You missed out car is ugly
its a work in progress.... one of my four cars :lol:

4902_91095286761_732301761_1954269_2179252_n.jpg
 
^ Wet spot in my pants over that bike...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom