fenderphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. My name is Alex and I am 19. I am going to college for photography. I want to be one of the very few people who get a degree for photography. I want to be able to travel to a new city, state, or country every month. Travel the world for the rest of my life and capture it's beauty. My role models fopr my photography are Peter Lik and Ansel Adams. I am currently doing portrait photography to raise money for better gear, even though I know the camera doesn't make the picture the photographer does. The camera is just a tool to use. But none the less I am mostly interested in landscapes and nature photography. I love to gain knowledge with this profession so if anyone has great tips I would love to hear them.

Welcome, Alex! Getting an education is an excellent way to start. You have some lofty goals for yourself, and I hope you can achieve them. Just remember to have a backup plan (degree) so you can do something else to pay for the photography habit while you're starting out. ;) Good luck with your studies. Keep posting and have fun!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back