TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1).Romeroville Church
DSC_0414_1copy.jpg

2).Old West building 300 yards from the church.
DSC_0417copy.jpg

3).Wall scribed in the building(a bit fuzzy)
DSC_0423copycopy.jpg

4).Pecos Pueblo Mission
DSC_0459copy.jpg

5).Pueblo's Guardian Wall
DSC_0435copy.jpg

6).Sunset outside of Santa Fe
DSC_0486copy.jpg

7).Albuquerque Sunset (from moving car)
DSC_0495copy.jpg

I hope you enjoyed them. Feel free to be brutal on the C & C.

-Josh

Thanks Mersad. I know, I wish I could have hopped out and actually take a nice shot of that Sunset. Thanks for looking.

Anymore C&C? Don't be scared I like the abuse it only helps.

-Josh

My faves are 4 and 5. Very crisp, and I like how my eyes follow the curve of the wall deeper into the shot in #5. (And I echo Mersad...that last one would've been gorgeous if you could've stopped the car for the shot)

Awesome shot.....I enjoy them..I would agree with mersad...it would be a great shot if you could have stopped the car and took that shot

I also like these, particularly Romeroville Church.

Since you asked for C&C: I'm a little too conscious of the processing on many of them. I'm guessing it's mostly the contrast. If you'd backed off some of the contrast adjustments maybe ten or fifteen percent, I suspect I'd like them even more. But most people probably wouldn't feel that way and I'm certainly no authority.

Good work.

i love the no. 4..it shows history there..LOL

I agree, 4 and 5 are very nice - the most natural-looking shots out of the bunch and the skies are beautiful. The top couple look like overprocessed HDRs and hurt my eyes, and a couple are really out of focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back