What? Only 1 C & C so far?
1: Two cute, young hotties, yet, there seems to be little erotic value. I dislike the hand cut off on the LRC. This young woman lying on back, tilting head up to look back at camera thing is just not flattering...it does not "read" very well. The desaturation is not doing much for me.
2: Gorgeous body, great rack, nice makeup, but again, an odd camera angle and an odd model positioning. Just does not do anything for me...
3: I really like the black lipstick, dark hair, and her immaculate makeup. I wish she had more room to "look into". She needs more space to the direction her eyes are gazing. Nice makeup work. Great hair too!
4: Pretty cool-looking photo. The cracks in the plaster at the top, behind her head, are distracting. This photo has some potential I think; with a bit of different processing, it could be taken several ways. Artistically, probably the best of the bunch is #4.
5: WOW--that young woman has got some lovely bits...but the photo doesn't do much to show off her great qualities. Nice bone structure on her, and that killer hair again! I think the lighting on hr is too bright for the background, and wish we could see a bit more of "her". She's a model I'd like to work with. Your MUA did a great job with her.
I know this is early days for you, but you're doing okay. You seem to be working with pretty good people so far.