New on here from Northern Michigan

K&B Martin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kbmartinphotography.wix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, this is my first time on this site. I have been doing photography as a hobby for a while with a point and shoot camera, just upgraded to a Canon Rebel T5i and hoping to start my own photography businesses soon. Would love to make a career of what I enjoy doing instead of working for someone else in a factory. I live in Lower Northern Michigan with my husband and our fur kids. I really look forward to meeting new people and learning new things that I don't know about my camera. Thank you everyone and hope you all have a great day/night.

Welcome from mid michigan

Welcome.

I'm originally from Ann Arbor. Live in Maine now. But in Oscoda currently for my company. Practice and getting to know your gear is the first part of getting ready for business. Try to take pictures with purpose, not just snaps. This forum is a great place to broaden interest in photography. Good examples, and good way to get critiques on your own work. Since your Northern Michigan will guess your not in a very large city. To make a living might need to be proficient in several areas of photography to make a decent wage.

Welcome.

I'm originally from Ann Arbor. Live in Maine now. But in Oscoda currently for my company. Practice and getting to know your gear is the first part of getting ready for business. Try to take pictures with purpose, not just snaps. This forum is a great place to broaden interest in photography. Good examples, and good way to get critiques on your own work. Since your Northern Michigan will guess your not in a very large city. To make a living might need to be proficient in several areas of photography to make a decent wage.

I was already thinking the same thing about working in several areas of photography :) Yes I do live in a somewhat small town or more less a tourist town :) Houghton Lake. I am hoping to find help as I go from others on here and giving help when I can. I thought this would be a great place to come :) .

Most reactions

Back