What's new

New Orleans walkabout today (photo heavy - 29 images in 4 post)

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
126
Location
Baton Rouge
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a short walkabout in the French Quarter today.

8723195543_9183f90b80_b.jpg


8723196385_7a2fc7cc7d_b.jpg


8723197149_c4467d168a_b.jpg


8724317560_3b55ceff21_b.jpg


8724318804_7d9f59f60d_b.jpg


8723200657_f479339383_b.jpg


8723201063_14b96b8f9f_b.jpg


8723201431_db39fcabd0_b.jpg
 
You got some nice shots. I like shooting in Boston, but sometimes I feel like it's a big "Boston Show" for all the tourists - depending where you are of course.
I imagine it the same or worse in New Orleans. There are great photo ops because of it, but it can get annoying too if you happen to see it every day.
Depends on my mood.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom