Hello. Hooray for you posting and asking how to improve
One thing I am noticing is some sharpness issues, might just be missed focus and some camera shake. See
here for some ideas on that.
The first one, I like that you captured it while the horse was looking to one direction. The horse is too centered though. By placing the horse to the side or a corner and leaving some space toward the direction the horse is moving that would add interest. That is commonly called "Lead Room". Mentioned briefly
here.
The second photo has that lead room I was mentioning. It''s overexposed. Probably because your meter in the camera read the scene wrong. You can control that by learning to use the exposure compensation (check your manual) many cameras, even non -DSLR's have it. For this, if you dialed neg compensation that would have helped. Like I said, it looks good with the lead room!
I think that dog in #5 looks pretty good. I personally would have given him just a wee bit more space to look to the right. Also, something to try is getting down to the animals level to take the shot. Being at their level can make a dramatic difference.
Some of these things are just "guides". But once you learn the basic "rules" you begin to learn when to break them and try other things.
On number 8 I love the color of that purple, You did good at placing the horizon, and something to frame it with the tree at the left.
The turtle in number 9 is a cool angle and just a neat shot. I like the blue sky as the backdrop on this one. A bit too close is why the tip of him is blurry.
Thanks for sharing these. Keep snapping and posting, you will continue to get better and better

Photography is a fun journey, take your time learning, no hurry to be a pro, there is many wonderful tings to learn.