What's new

New Photographer Here

What helped me was making a cheat sheet with av,tv and iso settings and which to use at what time i.e. portrait, fast action, close ups etc. It has helped me learn more about manual shots and what works better in a situation more easily so my basics are covered. Now I just need to keep dogs butts out of the pics. lol

That's a really good idea! Thanks for info. lol, I actually took a picture of my dog pooping out there in the woods. He was giving me this look that said, "the heck you doing taking my picture!? I don't come in the bathroom while you're taking a dump and drink from the toilet bowl"

Anyways... :lol:

vimmy those shots were tidy!

... huh? Who is vimmy? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom