What's new

New Photographer

Aspect1123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always been interested in photography since I was in primary school but I never had the means to make it an actual hobby of mine. Now that I'm in college and have a job I decided to actually pick it up as a hobby. I was hoping to get some help on which cameras would be best for an amature photographer.

I want to get an SLR camera, manual focus, priced within reason (IE not EOS 5D Mark II,) easy to get started on but still has options to play with after I get past basics of photography.

I was looking at either the Cannon EOS Rebel T1i and T2i as possibilities but I don't wanna buy a $700 camera only to find out it's a piece of junk compared to XXXX brand Better than Cannon.
 
Just about any Digital SLR camera will fit your needs. Any of the modern Canon Rebels would be a good choice.
 
All the $700 cameras are about the same, regardless the brand.

The feature that is the most variable is the wetware operating the camera.
 
Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting my camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom