New Photos, C&C Please :D

TheUndisputed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These have actually been on my SD card for about 2 or 3 days now, I just got the change to upload them to my computer.

This is taken using the D60, at 100ISO at f/5.6. Minor tweaks in photoshop for some of the photos (Exposure). EDIT: Forgot to add that I put a zoom filter on the soccer player.

Kennessaw State University Management Building
DSC_0020-1.jpg

Fraternity Tribute Monument In Front Of Management Building
DSC_0026.jpg

Lamp Inside My Apartment (this is my 2nd favorite)
DSC_0177.jpg

My Hardware, Bamboo Fun Digital Pen Tablet
DSC_0181.jpg

Guy Playing Soccer With Buddy On KSU Courtyard
Untitled-12.jpg

Street Lamp with Sky & Minor Sun Exposure In background (My Favorite)
Untitled-13.jpg

love the bamboo pic looks like an ad for it great job!

the first pic i feel would like better if u were closer, straight on, and pointing up (maybe)

lamp looks good and the streetlight reminds me of a big metal light house

pics look good

i really like #1, except for the blown out bit in the top right corner.. it would be hard to crop out though... maybe the clone tool to fix it?

i agree about the lamp being the favorite.. it looks great

tech related question.. how do you like the bamboo??? I've been thinking about getting one, but wondering how much it would be used in editing photos as opposed to just using it to draw?

how do you like the bamboo??? I've been thinking about getting one, but wondering how much it would be used in editing photos as opposed to just using it to draw?

I absolutely love it. It is the best $100 I have ever spent. I am a designer, and I use it more for photo editing than I do for actual design. It also works as a stylus on your desktop for easy navigation.

I would recommend this product to anyone.

yeah my gf is a graphic design student and i bought her one and she loves it to

i def scored some points with that one hah

so when it comes to editing photos with it.. does it just replace the mouse??

Yes, but it's insanely different. It's crazy being able to have the precision of a pen when editing. Lasso'ing is much easier, as well as things like the clone and healing brush tool.

My productivity time cut in half after I bought it. Things that were taking me 30 seconds started to take only 5-10. If you have the cash, I would definitely recommend that you buy it. You will love it.

i havnt used it so much, but shes loves it in Illustrator

you should have bracketed exposures and tried HDR on the last one.

Nice photos! #1 and #4 are the best. #4 looks professional ;)

i would have used a faster shutterspeed on the soccer one. is there effect on it? cause the blur in it is kinda distracting

Most reactions

New Topics

Back